Options

Wondering Ciscokits shipping...!!!

teckve85teckve85 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey...anyone of you bought routers/switches from ciscokits and ship it internationally? Anyone from Malaysia? Just wondering if the customs will tax. What bout you people who bought it and ship it internationally? Does you all get taxed? Thx!!

Comments

• Options
    deneb829deneb829 Member Posts: 292
    Since we're on the subject - How's the quailty of the kits? I am looking at the possibility the CCNA down the line. Two routers, a managed switch (10mbps), and labs for $300 (with shipping)? That sounds like a really good deal!

Shessh, it sounds like a commerical. I've been holding out to make my 50th post something interesting, but when I saw the ads I was like wow, is that for real? Has this kit really helped anyone?

The college asked my opinion about some training hardware for their routing and switching class (which normally has less than 4 students). I pointed them towards Boson, and they purchased 4 licenses for the CCNA sims. I like this becuase it's hands on. I wish I had seen this first.
    There are only 10 types of people in this world - People who understand binary and people who do not.
  • Options
    cambeicambei Member Posts: 62 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just bought 2x2503 routers and 1x2924xl switch. The shipping was quite a lot to be honest, about $100 and then customs charged me a further $100 to release it to me. I live in the UK, and £100 on top of the orginal price (originaly thought it would cost £200 approx, then the int. shipping cost was emailed to me the day after making the order, giving me the option to cancel. I opted to pay the extra £50. Then 11 days later, customs charged me £50 in taxes. Bummer icon_sad.gif )

It is a good kit though. I didn't recieve the CD so bob gave me a link to access it online and is sending the CD to me as we speak. The customer service is top notch and the kits are awesome, I can only imagine how sweet it must be to live somewhere close so that you don't have to pay so much shipping and customs tax.

I would definately reccomend them.