Options

I Would Like to Create a Database of Exam Scores

I would like to create a database or spreadsheet of exam scores, so we can keep a record of what percent of what exams that people passed and failed as well as average scores.

We'll have to use the honor system to keep accurate records. I am not really sure the best way to get all the scores yet. Maybe some folks have some ideas or maybe there is already something built in to the site.

Let me know what you think?
There are only 10 types of people in this world - People who understand binary and people who do not.

Comments

• Options
    OlajuwonOlajuwon Inactive Imported Users Posts: 356
    Not important! People lie about their scores all the time and they usually don't post it when they fail.
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"
  • Options
    deneb829deneb829 Member Posts: 292
    Fair enough, I'd hate to put a bunch of energy into something that is not accurate. BTW - I told the truth about my score! :D
    There are only 10 types of people in this world - People who understand binary and people who do not.
  • Options
    SmallguySmallguy Member Posts: 597
    I agree way too many peopel lie about scrores I'm pretty sure I've seen people who have posted the scored 1000 on and MS exam which I've been told is supposed to be impossiable(apparently it's in the EULA for the exam)
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    It's not impossible to get 1000, as I've seen people get it.
    witty comment
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Almost all surveys are based on the honor system. That's one reason they always state a +/-5% (or whatever) accuracy rate. I think members in good standing here are generally honest about their scores. I wouldn't have a problem with it one way or the other.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    Im not wayneIm not wayne Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    deneb829 wrote:
    Fair enough, I'd hate to put a bunch of energy into something that is not accurate. BTW - I told the truth about my score! :D

Do as you want, this seems like a cool idea. It may get tiredsome once you have many updates a day to do, unless you make it automated.

P.S: I'm always honest with my scores, no reason to lie.
    A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

70-270- Book in progress
    70-290- coming soon
    70-291- coming soon
    70-293- coming soon
    70-294- coming soon