Options

Just Passed Finally

cairtakercairtaker Member Posts: 140
Finally got this one done. The Syngress book was the biggest help of my materials.
CBT Nuggets
Syngress (MCSE-MCSA 70-291)
Practice Tests from cert forums
Mike Meyers passport
Sybex

Finally MCSE at Last......
To protect and to serve(r)...

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    WindowsLMWindowsLM Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    nice job, all your hard work has finally paid off, enjoy your weekend celebration :)
  • Options
    deneb829deneb829 Member Posts: 292
    WindowsLM wrote:
    nice job, all your hard work has finally paid off, enjoy your weekend celebration :)

I tried that last weekend when I passed 70-290. I think I have just become so accustomed to studying that I just dived into the 70-270 material.

Congrats on the pass Cairtaker! How did you do?

**edit**
    Woah! I just noticed that you said MCSE, normally this is the last exam before people get their MCSA. Why did you put this one off until last? (just curious)
    There are only 10 types of people in this world - People who understand binary and people who do not.
  • Options
    cairtakercairtaker Member Posts: 140
    I was working on the 70-291 and failed it. When ever I go somewhere i take my study materials with me EVERYWHERE. When I flew back from vacation my luggage was lost and never recovered. I reordered and just moved on to the 70-293. When I finished the others I went back later and did the 70-291. Not very orthodox, but it took me about 3 to 4 weeks to get materials together again for the 291 and I could not stand the thought of wasting 3 weeks doing nothing, so I just moved on...
    To protect and to serve(r)...
  • Options
    LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats mate! :D
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    re-testing in 2 weeks...so syngress is really THAT good eh?
    Why are their books so cheap?
    Jack of all trades, master of none