Options

Got mail from CompTIA...

longshotlongshot Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
Got my Certificate and card and stuff from them today. May not be much to some...but dangit...I do feel some pride in completing the First step in my Goals. Got to get a frame to hang it on my wall.

With each certification...I think I will feel even more pride in myself that I earned each one! I should earn the Net+ in about a month.

Ok...nevermind me... I just had to share. icon_lol.gificon_thumright.gif
Webmaster: www.longshotdesigns.com
Stunters Digital Artwork (It's halfway up now)

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    By all means, that is good!
    I hang my certificates immediately. It reminds me of my goals, and nothing wrong with feeling personal accomplishment.

The certs made a difference for me. Just got my first IT job, and my 2 certs earned me $1 more per hour. Guess that makes it worth sticking to it. Certificates and money too--can't beat that!

Just don't let your head swell so large that it won't fit inside your helmet!

Good luck on your next one.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Congratz. And by all means, hang up your certs with pride. When you start your IT job, hang them up in your cubicle. You earned it.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • Options
    longshotlongshot Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    janmike wrote:
    By all means, that is good!

Just don't let your head swell so large that it won't fit inside your helmet!

Good luck on your next one.

That type of Swelling comes from learnign new tricks...lol. Then it goes away when I see people pull off Circle Wheelies. icon_lol.gif

I got it hung up on the wall right now. I like it.
    Webmaster: www.longshotdesigns.com
    Stunters Digital Artwork (It's halfway up now)