Options

mock exam simulators??

kaleel86kaleel86 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys,

Just failed my CCNA yesterday icon_cry.gif got 757. anyhow im not gonna let it put me off. i found i spent alot of time (too much) on the sim questions. just wodnering if anyone knew where i could get some practice with these kind of scenarios? like labs to challenege your knowledge etc. any ideas??

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    NetworkGodNetworkGod Member Posts: 236 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well, i use Boson simulator.
    What one man can do another can do.

(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
    (")_(")domination.

- CCNA - CCDA - BCMSN - BSCI -
    - 70-270 -
  • Options
    kaleel86kaleel86 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    yeh i have boson simulator.

but i actually meant exam question simulators. like you get mock drag and drops, and mock multiple choice etc can you get mock simulator questions anywhere?
  • Options
    NetworkGodNetworkGod Member Posts: 236 ■■■□□□□□□□
    oh.. well, you can try cisco press question simulators, they have drag and drop and their questions come pretty close to the actual exam questions..
    What one man can do another can do.

(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
    (")_(")domination.

- CCNA - CCDA - BCMSN - BSCI -
    - 70-270 -
  • Options
    antonio banderasantonio banderas Member Posts: 102
    kaleel86 wrote:
    yeh i have boson simulator.

but i actually meant exam question simulators. like you get mock drag and drops, and mock multiple choice etc can you get mock simulator questions anywhere?

The Learn Key CD set has some drag and drops questions. Maybe this will help you out.
    Network/Radiation Oncology Analyst III
  • Options
    rakemrakem Member Posts: 800
    Trancender is the best, it has drag and drops and sims that are the same setup as the exam. Obviously not the same questions but the same format.
    CCIE# 38186
    showroute.net
  • Options
    michael.asiaticomichael.asiatico Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I highly recommend RouterSim at RouterSim.com

My Cisco instructor personnal reviewed it and stated it far out performs the Boson Simulator. It has much more functionality than Boson...and for the cost.....you can't beat it. Get the RouterSim of BSCI