os exams

leprechaunleprechaun Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
hello fellas:
just wondering ..what else should i study, other then the disks from my a+ book. i have done my hardware...going to be doing my software in 2 weeks and tips/recomendations /help would really be appreciated ...i have ordered the mike meyers book but i want to practice some networking question along with windows 2000/2000 pro..
ej
ej

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    What sort of experience do you have?

Do you have a lab to help you work through topic areas that may be new for you?

Have you downloaded a copy of the Objectives?
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • cullbotcullbot Inactive Imported Users Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    PC with all the required OS's on it.

Book.

Read through the book and do whatever ever is mentioned.

Practice questions.

Sorted.

:)
  • leprechaunleprechaun Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i have 8 yrs of experience never went and did my certs.. (regret it now)
    but now have the time to do it... i have the A+ book ver 6. .I ordered the Mike meyers book on A+ exam guide..but am craving to learn all the new ideas and new technologies..built hundreds of computers for friends and family...BTw i took my buy out from ford worked for imax in their testing site software and doing installations / tech support for over a yr decided to leave ..dont want another contract my time consumed my ability to get my certifications..
    ej
    P.s. Please point me to the objectives ..i would like to understand what i need
    ej
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

• leprechaunleprechaun Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you plantwiz....If any info i need or to just look at, Please i consider any info on this all vauableto me for my O.S. exam ...
    thanks
    P.s. this forum has been invaluable to me where can i donate.I live in Toronto.
    ej
    Leprechaun wrote:
    Thank you plantwiz....If any info i need or to just look at, Please i consider any info on this all vauableto me for my O.S. exam ...
    thanks
    P.s. this forum has been invaluable to me where can i donate.I live in Toronto.

Glad to help.

Feel free to contact 'Webmaster' about donations.

Other ways to support this site:
    Recommend it to friends/family/coworkers
    Support the sponsors, by following the links on this site.
    Plantwiz
    _____