Options

Gearing up for CCNA

jimi444jimi444 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm wondering what study materials I should start off with. I have access to almost any IT book through an online ebook site and I'm pretty sure I have a clear picture on which books to use, but my question is this...
has anyone used the Learnkey or CBT nuggets products for this test? I have seen the demos of these products, but how effective are they? I used Testout for some of my Microsoft exams, but I'm not sure how effective a video will be for the CCNA exam. I want to get something that is interactive and will test me after each section. I took a year long Cisco Academy class about two years ago, but I think I am still pretty familiar with all of the material. Any feedback?
He who stands on toilet is high on pot

Comments

• Options
    wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    Jimi,

first stop

http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7268

The learnkey series are very good but now very dated, the cbt nuggets are also good, and value for money, the NetG series (formarly Knowledge net) are an excellent choice, they have a test at the begining and end of each section and based on the answers teaches you what it thinks you need.

As you have taken the academy it should be simple refresh for you.
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • Options
    kadshahkadshah Member Posts: 388 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The CCNA cbt nugget is really good. The instructer Emilo really helps you understand the concept.