Options

70-270 exam question->

sharptechsharptech Member Posts: 492 ■■□□□□□□□□
When preparing for the exam I am using the MSPress book and it has Measure up practice with the exam.

One style of question has the Appropriate Actions on the left and Possible Actions on the right and you have to click which ones go from the right side to the left.

Are their questions like this on the actual exam or just multiple choice questions?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    davenportdavenport Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yes there will probably be some on your test. Microsoft puts multiple choice, drag and drop, and sims on their exams.
  • Options
    Sounds good - thanks.
  • Options
    OutspacedOutspaced Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i took my 70-270 emax last friday and i only remember seeing 2-3 questions 1 where i had to choose which part of the network is causing a problem, i cant remember the other questions exactly,
  • Options
    deneb829deneb829 Member Posts: 292
    On my exam, I got no drag and drops or simulations on my exams. Are there any or did I just get lucky?
    There are only 10 types of people in this world - People who understand binary and people who do not.
  • Options
    !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    In 70-270 exam's there arent simulation's .

Simulation's apear with 290+ one's.
    And about drag and drope's one's , they really apear .. not so many , but they apear , saying u got luky !

Cheer's ! :D
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
  • Options
    Great - thanks guys!