Start CCNA Today

netbairronetbairro Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi, Guys, I have downloaded 800MB of ebooks last night on on CCNA, and I would like to start studying. I look forward to your wonderful help and tips. Anybody who is starting as well?

Comments

• KaminskyKaminsky Member Posts: 1,235
    One little tip from someone with equal amounts of ccna info to wade through...

It can get very confusing going over the same topic from multiple ebooks. From experience, your best bet is to get one or two of the ebooks and stick to those and only go to the rest if you are still confused on something about that topic.

The most common books to go through are Sybex and Cisco press. Although there is a lot of overlap in information, they are two different writing styles which can help a lot in your understanding. Together they cover each others gaps in information.

oh, and good luck in your studies :D
    Kam.
  • steve-o87steve-o87 Member Posts: 274
    Hi there. Nice to have you on board icon_thumright.gif

I would agree with Kaminsky on the books. 800MB of books is a lot to sift through icon_eek.gif

Sybex book is great, Cisco press ain't bad but the best place to supplement your reading (Other than in your books) is here at techexams and over at Cisco.com

Good Luck with your CCNA :D:D
    I am the lizard King. I can do anything.