BCRAN study material

willitanhwillitanh Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,
What are the recommended books for BCRAN exam?
I've been run out of time to meet the deadline. Thanks for all inputs.

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    This Cisco Press link covers both the old and new exams.
    http://www.ciscopress.com/markets/detail.asp?st=44734&rl=1

I used all the recommended books for the old exams.

I also had the Sybex Complete CCNP Study Guide for "backup."
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • TuNeSTuNeS Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am using the Certification Guide from Cisco Press, CCNP Flash Cards book and Transcender exam engine. I have used these for the BSCI and BCMSN and passed, so hopefully this combination of materials gives me the background to pass BCRAN and CIT. Good luck
  • RandyCCIE#TBDRandyCCIE#TBD Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    BCRAN is my opinion is the most difficult test of the lot, not to scare you but its my honest opinion. You would do well to purchase the transcender prep test questions for this exam, its a steep price, $139 i think, but its a good resource. dont rely too much on cisco press or trainsignal for this one, i used those a failed BCRAN miserably. i didnt pass until i actually went in the test room and sampled the test to see what they were testing. i got a TON of questions on cisco 827 router configs, PPPoE/PPPoA, there were a couple questions on show output that were run ON ATM switches on the provider end, i thought that was completely unfair because cisco press and trainsignal did not discuss any hands on detail with ATM switches.

be prepared to be hit with LONG dialer config questions and be able to nit pick problems on those configs.