Options

How many questions does one need to get right to pass?

gregweb16gregweb16 Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I'm Greg, I'm new to this site and I am taking my core hardware 2003 test today! I am so nervous but I have really been putting a lot of effort into studying the objectives and researching anything I'm not sure of. I've read the meyers book and faster smarter a+ by Microsoft press.

Anyway, I'm wondering, how many questions, approximately, does it take to pass the exam? I know the passing score is a 515, but how does that relate to questions?

Thanks,
Greg

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    The only people who know the answer are the ones at CompTIA and they will not tell you.

Questions are scored and not-scored some may have more point value, etc.. Just learn the material (not merely memorize it) and you'll be fine.

THe focus should be on mastering the material not worrying about an exam score. FWIW
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?