ccna certificate

ersantombalakersantombalak Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi, I passed CCNA exam on March 2006, but my certificate hasn't been sent since that time. But I need it now. What should I do ? I am from TURKEY...

thank you........

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Have you checked the Cisco Certification Tracking System?

Check the address in your profile -- that's where they send the Certificate.

You can check the status and see if it was sent.... If it was returned, and you changed email addresses (or registered with your test center with a different email address) you might not have received any notification.

And you can order an additional copy, but you have to pay for it -- either paper or electronic. Electronic has been getting faster, and the last one I got was available for download the next day. Paper copies can be sent DHL for an additional charge and probably moves you up on the list so you get it faster.

There is also the validation link on the Cert Tracking site. You can send an email with a validation link and code and have people verify with Cisco that you do hold the CCNA certification. Individual certificates can be verified by the certificate numbers.

If it was lost in the mail (and not returned to Cisco), you could try opening up a case with Certification Online Support.... you may eventually convince them you didn't get it and receive a replacement -- but its probably quicker just to buy a new copy.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • ersantombalakersantombalak Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you for your answer. it is very helpful....