Options

Window 2003 RRAS routing question...

Hello All!

I have one question... I have a RRAS server on a DMZ, with two NICs: one for the internet connected to a DMZ port and another for the internal LAN connected to a separated VLAN. The router connects to other 2 routers, in different offices thru VPN.

The diagram is something like this:
[R1] --- [RRAS] --- Internet
|
|----------|           
|         |
[R3] --- [R2]

The RRAS server is connected to a public IP in R1 office DMZ. The 3 offices networks are:

192.168.0.0 /24
192.168.1.0 /24
192.168.2.0 /24

The RRAS server is connected to a separate VLAN with network 192.168.3.0 /24 which routes thru the R1 to all the company network and assigns DHCP.

Problem: Users should use their ISPs to access the internet when using VPN and not access the internet thru the company when they are connected to the VPN.

If I disable the opt "user remote network default gw", I can access the internet but not other networks besides 192.168.3.0 (DHCP assigned by RRAS).

If I enable this opt, I access all the enterprise networks (I can ping all networks).

The RRAS server can ping all networks (since I added all the required static routes).

Question: Is there a way to add static routes to the VPN clients?? Has anyone worked in this scenario before?

Any ideas?