what is the best A+ material to study

kimshawnkimshawn Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have Transcender and Test King study materials. I have found that different study materials have conflicting answers. The questions will be the exact same and have different answers. Can someone please point me to a reliable study guide?

Comments

• DirtySouthDirtySouth Member Posts: 314 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Homey...there are TONS of threads on this exact same subject. Do just a quick search and you'll find everything you need.
  • drthtaterdrthtater Member Posts: 120 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What's the best to study?

All of it.
  • tibultibul Member Posts: 240
    kimshawn wrote:
    I have Transcender and xxx"****"xxx study materials. I have found that different study materials have conflicting answers. The questions will be the exact same and have different answers. Can someone please point me to a reliable study guide?

Yeah and also not to **** using **** you will never learn anything if you use ****.
    Studying 70-292.
    Aiming for MCSA: Security and 2003 upgrade.
  • tony0101tony0101 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Go to school for your studies unless you want to waste alot of time and money. I am currently going to vocational school...Cisco academy. I can help you out though. Email me at tonycleaveland@yahoo, or post a new topic/reply. I am studing for the A+ too.
    Say Hello To MY little friend!!!
    TONY Cleaveland
  • tibultibul Member Posts: 240
    although many people would argue that its cheaper to build a home lab than pay for a course at a school and study on a home lab instead, which is the way most people here do the cisco stuff and the way i plan on doing it.
    Studying 70-292.
    Aiming for MCSA: Security and 2003 upgrade.
  • tony0101 wrote:
    Go to school for your studies unless you want to waste alot of time and money.
    I don't get it... Ô.o