OS test question

ricktearicktea Inactive Imported Users Posts: 118
on my last hardware test I was barely able to
finish in the 90 minutes alotted to me. I was
wondering if the OS test has Longer questions,
and more problem solving technique type of
questions that require deeper thought. If
so what would be my strategy to complete the
test in time if it is more thought provoking.

thanks
Richard Krenzel

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Rick, the exams are the easiest exams you'll face if you continue on the certification path.

If 90 minutes is not enough time, then perhaps you should postpone the exam until a time when you know the material.

Seems like we were down this path with hardware with you and somehow you passed. So, just take the exam and be done with it. Learning the material and becoming a competant technician hasn't been a priority based on your posts. You goal as clearly stated in several threads is you want to pass.

You want to know the shortcuts and the 'best way' to do things and this circular questioning comes back with you need experience, and time, and practice....yet these are not answers you seem to hear.

Take the test. Take it this week. You'll probably pass.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    oldtecholdtech Member Posts: 103
    On the o/s test I took the pathways where complete except for the last part so you just need to know the path and you can quickly identify the correct answer.. Yes some of the questions are longer but you can do it , take it you will pass, good luck
    Try til it hurts then try some more
  • Options
    gregweb16gregweb16 Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I didn't find the OS test questions any longer then the hardware questions. I thought that overall the OS exam was a bit harder but it was certainly a similar format with similar questions to the hardware (except obviously software related). If you study the OS topics and follow the objectives, you should pass.
  • Options
    ricktearicktea Inactive Imported Users Posts: 118
    thanks for your help guy, are there a lot of hardware questions
    on the OS, I enjoyed studying for the hardware. I seem to
    have more problems with Networking questions.
    Richard Krenzel
  • Options
    ivnjivnj Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ya, I passed the hardware too. But the OS was much more dificult. I couldn't pass that.