Options

Possible?

HumperHumper Member Posts: 647
Im currently studying for BSCI and would like to complete it for the end of December. I also have the opportunity to attend a "bootcamp" for the new ONT class at a very respected institute in my city. The bootcamp is three weekends in a row 8:30-5pm. I would like to attend and write both tests....Am I crazy??
Now working full time!

Comments

• Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Im currently studying for BSCI and would like to complete it for the end of December. I also have the opportunity to attend a "bootcamp" for the new ONT class at a very respected institute in my city. The bootcamp is three weekends in a row 8:30-5pm. I would like to attend and write both tests....Am I crazy??

you should be able to hit bsci without issue. the bootcamp i would take if work is paying for it.. free is free
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    MrDMrD Member Posts: 441
    I agree. I would definitely take advantage of any boot camps if work was paying for it, however if work is not paying for it I probably wouldn't take it. An exception to that rule is a CCIE boot camp...maybe.

But, as to your original question I'm sure you can pass both back to back. If you have the motivation to study correctly, that is.
  • Options
    steve-o87steve-o87 Member Posts: 274
    Crazy? No! :P

I think Keenon and MrD are right -- If it's free take it. Even if it isn't you have a huge advantage over the rest of us, I mean the study material is only out for the new exams in a couple of months icon_eek.gif

Good Luck icon_thumright.gif
    I am the lizard King. I can do anything.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Am I crazy??
    Hopefully -- it helps when you get to the CCIE. icon_lol.gif

Go for it! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    HumperHumper Member Posts: 647
    mikej412 wrote:
    Am I crazy??
    Hopefully -- it helps when you get to the CCIE. icon_lol.gif

Go for it! icon_thumright.gif

Thanks for everyones input, I will try and arrange this with work :)
    Now working full time!