Mutilple answer questions on Exam??

gsogeekgsogeek Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everybody. I'm planning on taking the test next month as was wondering if the test has questions which require that you choose multiple answers on them or are mostly one answer/true or false type questions? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. icon_confused.gif:

Comments

• oldtecholdtech Member Posts: 103
    I think that I only had a couple of "select Two " type answers the rest where single answers from a group., multiple choice.
    Try til it hurts then try some more
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    You may see some. The questions give you directions as far as 'select the best answer(s)' or 'check all that apply'.

Read the question. It won't be a mystery. :) Relax
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • supertechCETmasupertechCETma Member Posts: 377
    There are no True/False questions on the exam.
    Electronic Technicians Association-International www.eta-i.org
    The Fiber Optic Association www.thefoa.org
    Home Acoustics Alliance® http://www.homeacoustics.net/
    Imaging Science Foundation http://www.imagingscience.com/
  • zenzenzenzen Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It seemed to me I had a lot of multiple answer questions, i'd say like 10-20. maybe it was just a freak random thing? I dunno if tests normally have that many. I guess when I think about it, 100 questions on the test, only 10-20% of course were multiple, that's not too bad I guess......i hate multiple answer customer support type stuff. cause somehow i get them wrong, I think i give 'normal people' too much credit when it comes to can they look at a screen and tell me what they see or something I dunno. /ramble off

edit: spelling, wrong words, all that good stuff
  • gsogeekgsogeek Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everybody for your responses. This sets my mind at ease a little. The forums have been a great help, and I appreciate the information. :)