Options

Frame Relay Complete by NMC

DW [banned]DW [banned] Inactive Imported Users Posts: 240
$149.00

Comments

• Options
    EdTheLadEdTheLad Member Posts: 2,111 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Personally i wouldnt pay for this.It's a nice check list though.
    I've looked at afew mock ccie labs and i havent seen anything difficult regarding FR, but i have worked alot with FR so that probably has alot to do with it.
    Networking, sometimes i love it, mostly i hate it.Its all about the $$$$
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    10 hours? Oh -- 10 sections 5 hours.

I was thinking it was a little much.... time wise. But by breaking it up into the little major topic pieces and pricing it like they did -- I guess I can find the time to watch them. Plus the fact I suffered Frame-Relay brain freeze last night while trying to setup authentication with PPP over Frame-Relay from scratch tells me I should probably take another look at it (or get sleep -- one of the two).

Fine... and while I'm at it I might as well order DoIT and the Tech Library -- I'm in the "throw fistfuls of money at the CCIE so I can get back to study phase" anyway.

3rd Party CCIE R&S Study Material -- Collect the entire set!
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
  • Options
    RandyCCIE#TBDRandyCCIE#TBD Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Darby - aren't you a frame god by now? I thought you were gonna hit QoS hard?
  • Options
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I looked at the first "DrillIT" -- the 4 hour 100 point "nuttin' but Frame Relay" torture exercise. icon_lol.gif

Probably won't help me for the Security Lab, but I take it as a good sign that I was laughing while reading it..... like they think that would trip me up.

But it kept going.... and going.... and going.... icon_eek.gif And then I started wondering what I had missed....

I see why you like these guys! (but I liked their book years ago).

I think they have a winner if they keep their "a la carte pricing" as they come out with the additional "modules."
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!