Passed.

nogennogen Inactive Imported Users Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well I just passed the A+ OS exams. I guess now I'm i should be expecting the A+ cert in the mail.

Comments

• nogennogen Inactive Imported Users Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    On to the next exam Network+, then Linux+, and then it is Microsoft
  • edison_718edison_718 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    good job.congrats.. im almost there, just doing some review on the OS now, but what did you find the most difficult? what do you feel most of the questions were on? i just want a little insight from you since you just passed ..im scheduling today. Thanks
    Knowledge is power and i love learning.
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • thealphathealpha Member Posts: 30 ■■■□□□□□□□
    edison_718 wrote:
    good job.congrats.. im almost there, just doing some review on the OS now, but what did you find the most difficult? what do you feel most of the questions were on? i just want a little insight from you since you just passed ..im scheduling today. Thanks

Just took my test today as well....I found the test here and the one through the Mike Meyers book were much more in depth than the actual test. I did encounter some customer service questions (common sense) and a decent amount of hardware. I would recommend taking the HW first if you haven't done so already, and study your networking concepts until you feel solid.
    thanks.its good to know that there are some customer service questions because there were some of those on the core test too. but there is also hardware questons? networking? ok. did you find any of the questions on the test that are on this practice exam on here?
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations on the pass, and good luck on your future tests.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • thealphathealpha Member Posts: 30 ■■■□□□□□□□
    edison_718 wrote:
    thanks.its good to know that there are some customer service questions because there were some of those on the core test too. but there is also hardware questons? networking? ok. did you find any of the questions on the test that are on this practice exam on here?

Hardware questions were very easy if you already took the HW exam. I didn't notice any similar questions between here and the exam. The Mike Meyers book was by far the ultimate resource, covering almost everything on the exam and then some. As far as the networking goes, the study guide at MCMCSE over networking is more than sufficient.
  • nogennogen Inactive Imported Users Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    There was a few questions that was work related... The main areas that i had was Network/nic, boot process, and drivers. I used this book and it helped out alot for me cause all i had to do was look over the material.

http://www.amazon.com/%2B-Fast-Pass-David-Groth/dp/0782142591/sr=8-7/qid=1163642691/ref=sr_1_7/104-5591333-2676740?ie=UTF8&s=books[/url]
    thx guys. feel free to ask me anything yourselves. i might know a thing or two