Options

Failed...then passed!

NuwinNuwin Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
Interesting morning at my exam. First time through the hardware exam, I was only given 55 questions and it failed me with a 385. After the receptionist spent about a half hour on the phone, I restarted the exam from the beginning. True to form, I passed with nearly double (76icon_cool.gif the failed score. Frustrating, but at least it was resolved relatively quickly.

The journey should be complete in a couple hours when I take the OS portion.
"By the power of Grayskull"

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congrats!

You're lucky your center person was able to help resolve the problem. I had an exam 'freeze' and then a couple of the diagrams didn't display (the description was enough...but still it could have been something an image would have mattered)....they said I'd have to appeal to Prometric should the exam stay frozen and I didn't pass. (short of a longer and very boring story) ;)

Again, congrats!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    steve-o87steve-o87 Member Posts: 274
    icon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gif
    I am the lizard King. I can do anything.
  • Options
    Got a call from a Pearson Vue rep today asking if I retook the exam after the error. They said that the results did not transfer over and are now requesting I e-mail or fax them my results sheet.

Has anyone else had to confirm they passed to Pearson Vue? Is this their normal problem resolution procedure?
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Well, I've always been advised to keep my printout, so I suppose this would be a case where it comes in handy to have it available to show you were present at the center.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    Well, I sent my score sheet to the Pearson rep over the weekend. We'll see how it goes.