Options

CBT NUGGETS does anyone here recommend them?

Reading from a book is good but to be able to see the concepts carried out on screen while instructor explains them would be fantastic..does anyone recommend CBT NUGGETS?

Comments

• Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    well, haven't used CBT nuggest; but as far as computer based, instructor-led training is concerned, It certainly is very helpful. I've used MS CBT's to prepare for one of my exams, and It was extremely awesome. You get to sit back and listen and watch. I'm sure CBT nuggets, along with Trancender training videos and LearnKey training videos, are all excellent sources for computer based training.

2lbs.
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    bulibuli Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm now using the CBT nuggets videos and it is excellent, the videos really helpt me understand the concepts much faster then reading from books.
    I strongly recommend you using them.
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I highly recommend using the CBTNuggets. Add some practice exams from this site, buy a book, and a Transcender then you'll be golden.
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Well after seeing the prices of these things I definitely can't afford it. Does anyone know of any discount vendors that sell this training material? Thank you.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    If you are subscribed to our Info Letter, you receive a special offer for CBTnuggets about 2 or 3 times per year. If you are a member at cbtnuggets you will get a several more per year. Both with discounts from 25% to 50% for a particular exam. I don't know of any 'discount dealers' though.
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks Webmaster, I just joined the Info Letter. I guess I didn't check it when I signed up because I thought I might of gotten spammed and such, but I know this site isn't like that now so thank you.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    You're welcome and thank you.
    I guess I didn't check it when I signed up because I thought I might of gotten spammed and such, but I know this site isn't like that now so thank you.
    I hate to hijack this topic, but I don't check or uncheck often for the same reason. Unfortunately spam attacks sites like this from 2 sides:
    - I receive a huge load of spam on every @techexams.net address, hundreds of message per day. And that is 'after' the server's spam filter and using multiple dynamic black lists with blocked email relays.
    - It makes it much harder to built up a decent old-fashion mailing list.

Subscribing to our Info Letter is the easiest and one of the most effective ways to support us. You will receive a maximum of 2 messages per month (in rare occasions 3). Sometimes the message contains only site updates, but usually it is a special offer. Some are more 'special' than others, some may not apply to you, and you may receive the same offer twice (over a longer period), sometimes you may receive nothing. But frequently I manage to make a deal with an advertiser to provide an exclusive-to-TechExams.net-subscribers offer, which sometimes means you'll be able to get a product cheaper than any other place or time. We had an offer for Train Signal products last year offering some of their products 40% cheaper, Exam Force made some of their full versions products available entirely free of charge, and I'm currently trying to work out something with another test prep provider.

So indeed, we do not spam and what you get may actually save you money or inform you about a good product (unlike most of the crap that is sent out nowadays). I never share your email address with anyone, I personally send out the mailings. You can unsubscribe any time by modifying your forum profile or emailing me.