Value Vouchers?

gsogeekgsogeek Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey all, just wanted to get some recommendations for the best places to get some reasonable vouchers for the Hardware and OS tests (2003 objectives) before the end of the year. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I plan on taking both tests in December. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Best place to get vouchers....

Look to the left of your screen. "EXAM VOUCHERS"

http://www.getcertify4less.com/techexams.asp?REFID={18567D5A-E590-4C16-831F-A9A584E52DD4}
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • aysweetieaysweetie Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • SteelySteely Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Did you try checking with the school of your training? Luckily, I got mine there at pretty good discounted rates.
  • bdalenbdalen Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, all,
    Well, don't I feel stupid? I went to take the A+ Certification Test and passed the Hardware test just find, but I missed passing the Operation system test by 20 points, that sucks! $158.00 down the drain, just because I thought I knew everything about windows operating systems, (I have had computers since the 80's) but believe me, the test is not just about ops systems. Customer service and hardware questions are in there too. You have to be exact about the utilities and troubleshooting questions. I am going to make sure that I really know everything there is to know about operating systems and how to install, configure and troubleshoot them before I give another $158.00 of my hard earned money to Prometric. I had the idea that I could retake the test and not have to pay any more money. Wrong!! I found out that I have to pay for every test that I take, even if it is a re-test! For those, that may have that same idea, it don't work that way. Study and know that concepts, not just the questions. None of the questions on the practice test were on the real test. The questions are reworded in several different ways as to come up with the same answer but in a different wording.