Options

Jobs for a CEH?

drakhan2002drakhan2002 Member Posts: 111
I can't seem to find any job listings for CEHs - it doesn't seem to have critical mass or employers aren't looking for this certification. I see a TON of job postings for the CISSP, which I will be sitting for soon - the next exam I wanted to take was the CEH, but don't want to waste my energy on something that is not going to benefit my career.

Has anyone seen or been specifically offered a job because they are a CEH? I am particularly interested in Fortune 500 firms.
It's not the moments of pleasure, it's the hours of pursuit...

Comments

• Options
    PhilippatosPhilippatos Inactive Imported Users Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The stupid pipe symbol in the name doesn't help. Most search engines ignore symbols or treat them as separators. So entering C|EH might yield a ton of C++ jobs instead of security jobs. icon_mad.gif
  • Options
    teezeeteezee Inactive Imported Users Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    HI,
    I want to assure you with the way the world of IT is evolving... certainly there's alot of Job opportunity for CEH's that much i can say. Let me tell you what! i have been up searching for Jobs myself but until recently i saw openings for JOB that has to do with Security and whats CEH all about? we are looking at the Security line here. But best advice is this... get yourself some Cisco certs along side CEH gives you some weight while talking out there! As a matter of fact other platforms too!