Options

Hypothetical Time Question

I'm just finishing up my Network+ studying and will be taking it after the new year most likely, if not before. The next exam I want to start studying for is the 70-270. My question is, with studying from the MS Press book on the train every day (45 minutes to work, 45 minutes back) and labbing it at home and utilizing TestOut how quickly could I prepare myself for this exam? I'm aware that everyone is different just trying to get some sort of idea.

Comments

• Options
    Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    You answered your own question. Everyone is different. Someone could study for 3 days, take it and pass it. Another person could study for 3 months, take it and fail it.

It depends on how well you absorb the material.
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!
  • Options
    SmallguySmallguy Member Posts: 597
    if you alot of XP experience (I had several years plus 1 year of supporting it)

and I studied for it 1-2 hours a night for a mnoth and passed easily (900 +)

but unless you already have a solid foundation in XP and are very intelligent i do not think anyone can pass it in less than a mnoth.

but the key is your experience level with XP in a domain environment.

I know a guy who has 10 years exp and all he does is read the book over a wekend and passes but he's also very talented.
  • Options
    goforthbmerrygoforthbmerry Member Posts: 244
    I agree with the people above. It depends on you and your experience and ability to pick things up. It sounds as if you are studing on a public transportation. That isn't really the best way to study. But it is better than nothing. It might just make it a bit harder. How do you do on practice test?
    Going for MCSE:security, Intermediate ITIL, PMP