Syngress Book

daveogolfdaveogolf Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just an FYI
I was looking around and you can purchase the Syngress 70-293 book for $7.95 off the publishers website.
Just incase anyone is looking for a cheep book to get a second book to study off of for dirt cheap.
http://www.syngress.com/catalog/?pid=2550
[/url]

Comments

• bravebrave Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Smoking deal, thanks for the advice. I received the book in like 2 days, beats amazons $40 price tag. icon_smile.gif
  • sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That is a good deal, I will have to purchase this book. Thanks for the info.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • AnthonyJD81AnthonyJD81 Member Posts: 187
    I know this post if kind of old but wanted to update for anyone that sees it now.

I bought this book just two weeks ago at the $7.95 price. I must have thrown a red flag off because days later the price went back up to $50...even the other exam books like 294 and 298 =(

Oh well....good things can't last forever :P
  • homerj742homerj742 Member Posts: 251
    I bought it earlier this week, and just got them in the mail, hardcover too. It was a great deal! And I'm not even going to start studying for it until I pass 70-284 and 70-270
  • sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    sthomas wrote:
    That is a good deal, I will have to purchase this book. Thanks for the info.

I wish I would have taken my own advice. I am getting ready to take 293 soon and the Syngress book is now $45.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • AnthonyJD81AnthonyJD81 Member Posts: 187
    I'll sell ya mine when Im finished in 2 weeks or so. I just bought it new a week ago icon_lol.gif