Options

Network + Study Guide

telecomops101telecomops101 Member Posts: 128
Can anyone recommend a good Network + study guide. Thanks
"Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence."

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I don't have a particular book to recommend, but I can recommend these:

icon_arrow.gifhttp://www.techexams.net/technotes.php
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    If you're looking for something to review, once you've gotten through more comprehensive studying, gotten some labtime and you need to really prepare for the test, I could recommend the Mike Meyers' Certification Passport book. It's written to be "just what you need for the test", as a review for once you've completed other studying and you just need to nail down the stuff you're going to be tested on. It's really easy to carry with you, so it's definitely a coffee-shop reader.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    telecomops101telecomops101 Member Posts: 128
    Thanks to all who replied.....I do have some Networking experience, I work as a Telecommunications Engineer for the phone company and I took a CCNA course sometime last year (never took the test, will do so aftert he Netwok+) , so I purchsed the Exam Cram 2 book and I printed out the tech noted from this site . I hope this will be enough. I took the 60 question practice e xam and scored a 75%. Happy Holiday to all and best of luck in the New Year!!!!!!!!! icon_lol.gif
    "Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence."
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I think you could pass with just the Technotes, but you should good with both....
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    Ricka182 wrote:
    I think you could pass with just the Technotes, but you should good with both....

I agree. I believe the hardest part of the test for me was the OSI model. Once I got that down, it was just cabling, protocols and some ports to get down.

Best of luck!
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!