has anybody here used this study tool?

Aquabat [banned]Aquabat [banned] Inactive Imported Users Posts: 299
Hi i am new here

Has anyone ever been to www.thebryantadvantage.com ?
He is some CCIE R&S guy, i bought his Ultimate CCNA Study Package, it is easy to read, i only use it to supplument and review with Lammle's 5th edition.

Has anyone else bought it? He has CCNP stuff too.
i herd u leik mudkips lol

Comments

• TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    He has been around a while. People like him however some do not like his car salesman approach to marketing. His products are on the upper end of the spectrum and people have success with them. He also does the networking videos for TrainSignal which is one of this sites and mcmcse.com advertising sponsors. I like most of TrainSignal videos that I have watched. I have one of their hard drive sets at work from a use it or lose it budget cycle, but I have only watched a couple of the Bryant ones.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • Aquabat [banned]Aquabat [banned] Inactive Imported Users Posts: 299
    yea, his entire home page is all testimonials and " YOU WILL PASS", stuff like that, that is interesting, i didn't know he did training on mcmsce.com
    i herd u leik mudkips lol
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I had posted this previously:
    mikej412 wrote:
    His website may come off like an infomercial, but I've only heard people say good things about Chris's material (and training). Definitely worth a look!. icon_thumright.gif
    The last time I had checked out his site it had a more "professional" home page and I had posted this:
    mikej412 wrote:
    Ah! Solid sale pitch and an acceptable level of hype -- but without the infomercial feel the old site had! Definitely better! icon_thumright.gif

Aquabat wrote:
    yea, his entire home page is all testimonials and " YOU WILL PASS", stuff like that, that is interesting
    Oh Oh!! The infomercial feel is creeping back onto the home page!! icon_lol.gif So I guess my first quote is valid again.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!