Options

Failed INCD

wildcatfan101wildcatfan101 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,
Just got back from failing the INCD with an 829. How do they come up with those scores?

It was the simulation that got me. I got no credit for it. The bad part is I still have no idea what they were asking me to do. It looked simple and straight forward, but everything seemed already completed.

Oh well time to hit the books again. I'm going to retake on the 11th.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Sorry to hear that, you got close though so with some extra studying you should make it the next time. And it's that 'extra' that is needed for Cisco exams and what makes them valuable imo.
    How do they come up with those scores?
    By adding up the score value each question represents, where sims are worth more than regular mc questions. But what' more important for you to look at on the score report is the percentages per domain.
    It looked simple and straight forward
    That's why it's a good thing they weigh more than regular questions. You miss quite a bunch of mc questions, but you need to get the sim(s) right or it will be hard to pass.
    Oh well time to hit the books again.
    Instead, or better 'additionally', I would focus a bit more on hands-on practice, as that will allow you to see through and beat the sims.

Good luck on your next attempt!
  • Options
    optimusoptimus Member Posts: 183
    First you need to learn how to spell ICND. It is spelled ICND, not INCD. Ha-ha!

Sorry mate, just rubbing some dirt in your eyes. I am sure you will bounce back and conquer the ICND next round. It is a good score really, and you just missed it by a hair's margin.

- Optimus