Options

Passing rate..

kicker22kicker22 Member Posts: 80 ■■□□□□□□□□
I have a quick question here..

If I get 85% avg in celticrover and 80% in cert21 exams... how far am I from passing CCNA?

I just want to know where I stand to pass ccna. I need confidence, and I believe I can gain confidence when I know i am doing well in practice exams.. and at least that will set myself a goal to be able to pass ccna exam.

let me know,

thanks

Comments

• Options
    PHANT0MPHANT0M Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    A little far. u must be 95% - 90% in sim exams
    "Mess with the best, Die like the rest"
  • Options
    dagr8timdagr8tim Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    One question: Did you pay for the full questions from cert21? Cuz it's fairly easy to memorize the 20 questions over there.

Personally I'd shoot for a min of 95% on any exam you can find. I've heard from that some site have questions that are harder than the 607-640.

But it's better to be overly ready, than not ready.
    There are two major products that came out of Berkeley: LSD and Unix. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.
  • Options
    yeah..I paid 30 dollar for the full 500 questions, plus I have tons of other questions..

OK.. so aim at 90% percent! :)
    but here is the thing about these questions, they ask things that they are not even in sybex book. As in.. it wasnt not being focused on.

thanks,

kicker
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I notices that as well, and that's actually easy to explain.

For example, take my latest TechNotes for the CCNA exam:

icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/technotes/ccna/intro/cdp.shtml

Instead of creating a couple of practice questions that cover the essential information, I could write a questions about every fact, and command mentioned in these notes. I would have a high number of questions with 'relevant' topics... although relevant, their not all likely to turn up on the exam ;)
  • Options
    thanks boss,

kicker
  • Options
    cresswellscresswells Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Go to lots of different forums and learn to answer the questions in all the different formats.

The same question can be asked in different ways. Treat the CCNA as a test of your knowledge rather than your memory and you will pass.