any exam tips?

nel636nel636 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
any one have any tips for the exam?

Comments

• jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    Study hard leading up to the exam.....day of exam glance over notes.......at time of exam relax, take your time and read the question carefully.

you can do it...........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Get some hands-on practice if at all possible. If you can afford CBT Nuggets buy them. Good luck!
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Silver BulletSilver Bullet Member Posts: 676 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Get a couple of books to cross reference one another.

Install the trial version of Server 2003 and perform everything as you learn it.

Take some practice test when you think you got it and to find your weak areas. Review your weak areas and study some more. Take another practice test to see if your reviewing strengthened your weak areas.

Schedule the exam.

I agree with sprkymrk....if you can afford the CBT Nuggets then get them....They are great.
  • JoelleojJoelleoj Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have the CBT Nuggets and I find them tedious to watch. What's everyone think of the Transcenders?
    Sometimes you have to fail to prove a point.
  • Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    Joelleoj wrote:
    What's everyone think of the Transcenders?

IMO... they're one of the best. I use MeasureUP and Transcender for all my exams. Haven't failed me yet.
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!
  • nooch511nooch511 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I found transcender good because the questions were more difficult than the actual test. Plus they are a very good gage of your weak areas you should concentrate on.
  • titantektitantek Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I've been pleased w/ the results from Transcenders thus far. In fact, I'll probably be purchasing their materials for the 290 myself pretty soon here, just as soon as I feel like I'm almost ready for the real thing.