70-214 for 10/16

Well, I have 70-214 scheduled for next Thursday. It's been a while since my last test, as I have been busy with other things (mainly trying to get a job). This will be my 6th Microsoft exam towards my MCSE:Security track. Once I pass this and 70-220 I will have it completed. I am also supposed to start a job this week. Since I'm so young and inexperienced, they are going to start me at $15 an hour. Once I prove myself they will move it up to $30 an hour, which is their standard pay. Hopefully all will go well with both my new job and my test. Wish me luck and I'd be grateful for any advice that you guys might have.

Cheeblie

Comments

• seth223ukseth223uk Member Posts: 158
    hey gud luck and im sure you will be fine, show em that us young ones can kick ass like the old ones icon_lol.gificon_rolleyes.gif
    Cheating - the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme ' that book is a fraud '
  • GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Congratz, and good luck on the job.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    Good luck on the test and the job.
  • curiocurio Member Posts: 76 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have just got back to studying for 214 (had Flu) and I am winding up nicely for it - I can tell which test questions are wrong now. Hope you did good - give us some feedback if U can.
    Boy they have some confusing Q&As out there and even the ppl writing the practice questions can't sort out their Account Logon events v Logon Events questions. MS Exchange KMS, Kerberos realms and MS-UAM nonsense I'm off to store my passwordz using reversible encryption for the weekend and set up IPSEC in transport mode (that's ESP only for the un-initiated) using a pre-shared secret.
    Gotta love those stand-alone offline certification authorities.
  • cheebliecheeblie Member Posts: 288
    I actually didn't have a chance to take it on Thursday, because I have had no time to study now that I have my new job. Hopefully I'll be able to take it this Thursday, but I highly doubt it.

Cheeblie