Anyone going to sit for 71-623 Vista Consumer Support

gomcse2002gomcse2002 Member Posts: 126 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi guys

Just curious anyone here is planning to sit for the 71-623 exam ??

If you are, do you have any suggested study materials ?

Please kindly advise.
eBay Addict and IT Geek from Canada

Working on : 70-686 (Windows 7 Exam)

Comments

• kyrikazekyrikaze Member Posts: 111
    Hi!

I've just heard about it in the mcpmag: Microsoft is expected to put another Windows Vista exam in front of beta testers next week. This time, it'll be 70-623 PRO: Microsoft Desktop Support-Consumer, which will be available in beta from Jan. 26 through Feb. 8. Registration at Pearson Vue and Prometric testing sites is currently open. While in beta, the exam will be numbered 71-623. .

So, we have to wait, I hope I'll received a beta promo code like they did with the 71-621. :D

PS: If anyone have this promo code, I'm your man, I want it !!!
    Yes!!!!

I get it!!!!!

I've just schedule my Exam 71-623 now !!!!!!

So for those who want this code, contact me, but if you have also registered to the 71-621, or another beta exam, if you analyse the promo code name, find the 71-623 promo code will be easy.
    icon_lol.gif
  • clemenswbclemenswb Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Have anyone Material – or an idea what’s the exam about?
    There is no Info in the MS Side.
  • sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have the exam scheduled for Feb. 3rd, I should be able to sit for it unless something out of the ordinary occurs. I noticed that microsoft has not posted the exam objectives yet, I wonder why. As far as study materials, there is not much available. You can get one of the Windows Vista books from amazon.com and install/configure/troubleshoot Vista. I am probably just going to continue playing with Vista and just wing it.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
    icon_sad.gif I've just received this email:

Dear Microsoft Testing Candidate:

Microsoft is suspending all exam delivery for the 71-623 (Pro: Microsoft® Desktop Support – CONSUMER) beta exam pending further notice. Microsoft has directed Pearson VUE to cancel all registrations for the 71-623 exam. You will receive an email exam cancellation notice to confirm this action.

The new delivery dates for the 71-623 exam have not yet been determined. Candidates who are eligible to take the 71-623 beta exam will receive an email from Microsoft regarding registration and delivery dates specifics.

If you have any questions regarding the 71-623 beta exam, please contact Microsoft. Microsoft contact information may be found on the following website:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx

Pearson VUE

Thank you,

Arff...I think I'll have to wait a moment. icon_cry.gif