IPExpert CCVP Class-on-Demand (free offer has ended)

mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
<< update: The free offer has ended >>

IPExpert marketing is running wild again..... icon_eek.gif

They started with the free eScenarios ( CCIE R&S page update (FREE Stuff - eScenario Labs) ... and I said this
mikej412 wrote:
Brilliant Marketing Ploy to win the hearts and minds of future CCIE hopefuls!!
You can get free access to the CCVP Class-on-Demand delivered via streaming video... they explain it on the product page.

Go to www.ipexpert.com -- Click on the Class-on-Demand menu button on the left. Click on the CCVP Class-on-Demand (Delivered via streaming video) link. Talk about bang for the buck!! :D

Now we have a brilliant Marketing Ploy to win the hearts and minds of future Voice CCIE hopefuls!!

..... I see them in my "Member Area" (since I'm already an R&S/Sec CCIE Workbook customer)..... and the "Film Reel trailing film" graphics to the far right are the links to start.
:mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!

Comments

• ~Scott~~Scott~ Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow....icon_eek.gif

Thanks for the link Mike! I have already signed up.....

I thought it would be a "taste" of the CCVP stuff, but it's the whole thing!

Nice resource.....
  • kaleel86kaleel86 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    yeah great stuff!! Thanks mike :D
  • Matt_IPexpertMatt_IPexpert Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the plug, Mike. icon_wink.gif

To all of you, please let me know when you get CCVP-certified so we can get you started on the CCIE path!
    Matt Brooks
    Vice President - IPexpert, Inc.
    Email: matt@ipexpert.com
    URL: http://www.ipexpert.com
    Racks: http://www.proctorlabs.com
    Toll Free (U.S.): +1.866.225.8064 x101
    International: +1.810.326.1444 x101
  • D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595
    Hi Guys,

I just started studying for my CCNA, is it still worth signing up for this offer or should I wait? I would like to get CCVP after my CCNA... icon_wink.gif
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I don't see any reason not to sign up now. If they ever withdraw the offer, you would still have access for a while..... and the content should still be relevant for a couple more years.

A couple of the eScenarios (under the Free Labs menu) they are offering for free would make good "CCNA torture labs" -- good practice just before you try the certification exam. The rest would be useful for other professional level exams.
  • Deadmaster200Deadmaster200 Member Posts: 145
    Hey Mike,

Maybe too much time has passed, but I just created an account over there and tried to find the CCVP stuff. I can't find any CCVP stuff, whether free or not.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    The offer is over. People who signed up still have access..... but it looks like they don't offer the CCVP COD as a product anymore.

The CCIE eScenarios are still free -- and they have a some Voice scenarios. And it looks like the "Video Solutions" are free now.
  • Deadmaster200Deadmaster200 Member Posts: 145
    Thanks Mike. Hope I will be half as knowledgeable as you in a year or so.