Options

How did you know you were ready?

Todd1225Todd1225 Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
I guess it's a hard question to answer, i'm scoring 900+ on Transcender, and 85%+ on celtic rover(some of those questions are just weird).

I decided to go ahead and schedule the exam, I wanted to get it done before my XP Pro class gets going.

The only problem I hate is when they ask you details about very obscure topics...did anyone give any suprises on the exam?
Todd Baugh
Aspiring Network Tech

Comments

• Options
    CypunkCypunk Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Todd,

calm down, read my thread. I did also the celtic Rover questions and was far under your score. The celtic Rover questions are much harder than the exam itself.

It's a pool of questions and it's always possible that you receive some very hard questions. You don't blame yourself if you fail.

Do it. As i said, (and also other colleagues told me the same) pay attention to subnetting, IGRP and RIP network commands.
    Download the free-sample questions from the Boson Homepage, when you score 90-100percent, it's time for you!
  • Options
    cresswellscresswells Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Do each Celticrover section. When you are getting 90+% on every section, you are ready.

Likewise on the Techexams questions and any other site you can find.

There is little margin for serious errors and none at all if you make a mistake in the simulations.