Options

Love the EXAM CRAM book!

SUBnet ZEROSUBnet ZERO Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
wow this book is great; it's breif and gets to the point so quickly

i had so much trouble understanding subnetting but after reading this book it just hit me.

i know it is a cram book not detailed but now i can ready the more detailed books and understand subnetting

anyone have experience with this book?

Comments

• Options
    JammywanksJammywanks Member Posts: 127
    Yes, I do. Also I think it is one of the best books out there, although one book is never enough.

Please check out the corrections thread I made here: http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18156

I have seen a few printing mistakes or other things that took me some time to figure out that it was book error, rather than the reader's error. Please feel free to add anything you think is a mistake in printing.
    CCNA Lab: Two 1720's, one 2520, two 2924XL switches
    [IPCop box] PIII 1GHz | 512MB RAM | 1 Gig Compact Flash HD
    Errors in your CCNA text book? Never mind, the authors don't care.
  • Options
    SUBnet ZEROSUBnet ZERO Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks jammy i did realize several errors in the book mostly misplaced or nonplaced words thanks for the revision thread
  • Options
    Tricon7Tricon7 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 238
    What is the title of this book, or the ISBN? I'd like to check it out. Thanks.
  • Options
    optimusoptimus Member Posts: 183
    Yeah, I agree the Exam Cram book really threw some odd topics out, that I did not pick up in either Cisco Press or Sybex. It is a really good supplement to CCNA studies.