Options

a degree of "rightness?"

Does anyone know if there are varying degrees of "being right" on MS Exam sims and drag and drop type questions? Or I guess another way to ask is: Can you get partial credit for having an answer partially right?

Thanks,

Mr. Ye
"What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do." John Ruskin.

Comments

• Options
    skubasteveskubasteve Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Granted, this page is somewhat outdated, but accoding to Microsoft, you are awarded partial credit for some questions...
    Q. Some questions require multiple answers. Will I get credit for responses that are partially correct?

A. For some questions, you will receive partial credit for partially correct responses.

What I find interesting is this one...
    Q. Some questions look like they could have more than one correct solution. Will I get credit for any correct solution?

A. Some questions do have more than one correct solution. On an actual exam, you would receive full credit for choosing any response that is correct.
    "The search for static security - in the law and elsewhere - is misguided. The fact is security can only be achieved through constant change, adapting old ideas that have outlived their usefulness to current facts.”

-William Osler
  • Options
    Ye Gum NokiYe Gum Noki Member Posts: 115
    Thanks, Steve. Re-taking 291 in 37 hours and that provides SOME comfort. :)

Mr. Ye
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do." John Ruskin.
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks, Steve. Re-taking 291 in 37 hours and that provides SOME comfort. :)

Mr. Ye

Good luck!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks