Options

Passed - 70-290 & 70-282

sdpsdp Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

Been a while since I've posted on here, or done some tests, but I just passed both the 70-282 and 70-290 in the same day.

70-282 was a lot more difficult than I expected, passed with a 770.

70-290 was also more difficult than I thought, got a huge amount of questions on backups, also wasn't pleased with the simulations as they had confliciting information in the same questions. Well that and had a few pints of guinness before I did the 70-290.

Did end up scoring a 974 in the end though. All I can say is make sure you read the whole question very carefully.

Used MSPress to study, some sample questions, but thing that helped most was 3 years experience in server 2003.

Anyone have any ideas on what to tackle next? Have still got 4 core ones to go. Bit stuck on what to choose for the design core exam? 70-297 / 70-298? Any thoughts?

Anyway, just thought I'd share my thoughts and give kudos to the site as I've used it a lot in the past.

Thanks

SdP

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, and welcome (back) to the site. icon_thumright.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    eltoroeltoro Member Posts: 168
    Wow! Great job!! why don't you go for 270 and 291 next and get your MCSA out of the way.

Congrats again!
    Masters in Computer Science / Software Engineering (Dec. 2010)
    Illinois Institute of Technology
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on your pass and excellent score! I agree with eltoro. I would tackle 70-270 and 70-291 next to complete your MCSA. Good luck!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks