Options

Microsoft Press

RodwenRodwen Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
Ey!

I have been studying for the A+ for quite a while, and I wonder if I'm the only one taking forever... icon_lol.gif

I have been working with computers for a while now, perhaps two, three years. But have only set the goal of getting certified last July, and have learned more than I knew existed. icon_eek.gif

I have studied Microsoft Press Faster Smarter A+ Certfication study book.

MSXB051.GIF

Do any of you know of this book, and if so could you tell me whether I will need to purchase Mike Meyer's All-In-One and or Passport as well or not? If my current study book is sufficient then I'm happy, but if it is not it would be great to know.

I am very grateful to have found this site, and would like to thank each of you who run it, and the members who help answer questions. It's a huge blessing. Just reading through each thread is giving me more insight on different subjects. Thanks.

Rodwen Maetharanel~
Proverbs 8:5
____

"If I had one wish to make, this is the wish I would choose... I'd want an old straw hat, a suit of overalls and a worn out pair of shoes."

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    I've not read through that book, but I can highly recommend the Meyers book as well as Sybex books (for many certifications).

The Passport series are very good, but keep in mind....they are very abbreviated and not your first-line of study material.

If you haven't already obtain a copy of the objectives and see how well you know that material.

HTH
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    RodwenRodwen Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Okay, will do. I have been slowly going through the objectives and will resume that.

Thanks for your reply.
    :D
    Proverbs 8:5
    ____

"If I had one wish to make, this is the wish I would choose... I'd want an old straw hat, a suit of overalls and a worn out pair of shoes."