Options

Passed CCNA 640-801 Today!

stakhousstakhous Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed the exam on the second try. After I failed it two weeks ago I decided that the most important thing was to keep on studying and stick with it. Don't give up! I've had a few friends that failed their first time and were no longer motivated to continue studying.

My first score was a 798 and my second score was 898.

The CCNA exam is known to be difficult mostly because the lack of time during the exam. I failed it the first time because I was too worried about the time and I ended up rushing though the whole thing. This seems to be the downfall of most people. Its not that a lot of people don't finish in time, its that a lot of people panic. So my main point of advice is to remain calm and not worry about how much time you have left.

Also on top of remaining calm its a good idea to master subnetting quickly. I used this website, its fantasitc.
http://www.kehlet.cx/docs/2004/03/subnet.php?network=40.232.35.128&broadcast=40.232.35.255&ip=40.232.35.195&netmask=255.255.255.128&startTime=1169741774

Finally, I finished the exam with over 25 minutes left. If you master subnetting and are comfortable with Cisco Equipment and Simulations, time will not be a factor for you.

Cheers!

Comments