Options

Dual questions!

The♥TechThe♥Tech Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Question #1:
How much is the iNET+ test?

Question #2:
What is this test for? Correct me if I anm wrong, the test seems as though its a simpler version of The NET+ with some added web content... I am not sure about this cert, I can pass it, but if I dont need it, I wont waste my time.
I am g33k!

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    The&#9829 wrote: »
    Question #1:
    How much is the iNET+ test?

Depends where you live. You can find this out by going to either a Vue or Prometric site for the current charges.

Question #2:
    What is this test for? Correct me if I anm wrong, the test seems as though its a simpler version of The NET+ with some added web content... I am not sure about this cert, I can pass it, but if I dont need it, I wont waste my time.

No one 'needs' any exam. I took mine a week or two after my Net+ and it was similar but has since been revised. You may find the CIW exam has more options, but if you've already prepared for the NET+ there won't be much more to add to prepare yourself for the iNet+ ....so it should be pretty easy.

As far as should you get it? What sort of career path are you pursuing? If you won't be doing much web work...skip it.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?