Virtual PC Question.....

Practiced2DeathPracticed2Death Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
OK.....here's a Noob question....

When I install and run Virtual PC and create a new machine. Lets say we name it "Windows 2000 Machine." .... and I start it and put in the os disk for it. When it gets to the point where it is asking to format.....is it trully going to format my hdd or is it going to "virtually" do so?

Comments

• royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    It'll just do a virtual format. No need to worry about losing any data on your host machine.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    I just answered this in the A+ forum where you started the thread icon_mad.gif

DO NOT MULTIPLE POST
    http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=21082
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Practiced2DeathPracticed2Death Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    All apologies......I realized that my question was not even a part of the original thread////so i THOUGHT i had edited it and reposted here where it seemed to be more appropriate. No need for caps, my friend.