Options

passed today

slayer3slayer3 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed today with a 695. I know I could have done better but for some reason the testing center was extremely loud. I could hear the test administrator talking in his office and it just kept making me lose concentration. Anyway I passed and I'm glad to get this one out of the way. I had a lot of questions of VLANs, remote access, OSI model and troubleshooting DHCP and DNS problems. Only 2 questions on MAC, 1 netware, and for some reason 5 questions on firewalls. I used Mike Meyer's passport and Network+ by David Groth, the technotes here and thats about it. I am currently enrolled in Cisco Academy at my local college so a lot of the net+ basics I knew already. Now on to security+.

Comments

• Options
    SmallguySmallguy Member Posts: 597
  • Options
    babyxxxbabyxxx Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congratulations and well done. :D
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations, and good luck on your future exams.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on your pass. I would look into trying a different testing center if at all possible. The testing centers I have been to are in a quiet area and they offer headphones for the additional "quiet experience" (Sounds like Microsoft Marketing Jargon). Good luck on Security+.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    manny355manny355 Member Posts: 134
    Congrats, good luck with the next cert!
  • Options
    WillisWillis Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good job! :D Way to go!