Options

BCMSN Self-Study Guide availability

djmddjmd Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
According to Amazon, this was supposed to be released last week. However They still haven't shipped one to me, and they are saying 4-6 week availability on it. Wondering if anyone has gotten one yet, particularly from Amazon? Just curious.

Comments

• Options
    Sa'adSa'ad Member Posts: 150 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi, publish date for that book is 2/15/07 but I had access to it like over a month ago on this website that I use for most of my studies.

http://safari.informit.com/1587052733?tocview=true

You can subscribe and get a monthly membership of $9.99 a month and get upto 5 slots or get the advanced membership for $39.99 and read as many books as you like. It is only convenient if your sitting in front of a PC most of your day. I'm an ISP tech and spend upto 10hrs sitting infront of my PC everyday.

You might want to check ebay as well. If you live in the US you can purchase it from Borders bookstore and use the weekly discount for members which is anywhere from 20-30% off for members. For weeks that include a holiday its usually 30% off, like this past weekend it was 30% off for valentines. Other weeks you can almost always get it for 20% off. That is how I purchase most of my study guies.

Check ebay too.

Good luck!
    INE v4 volume 1
  • Options
    djmddjmd Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I got an email from Amazon about this. Seems as if they didn't get them when they thought they would... but it's only a week or so back.

Updated Shipping Estimate: March 27, 2007 - April 10, 2007
    Updated Delivery Estimate: March 30, 2007 - April 13, 2007
  • Options
    gibby1801gibby1801 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The book is available and already shipping on ciscopress.com.
    Josh Gibson
    CCNA
  • Options
    Ed RooneyEd Rooney Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I saw it at Borders today.