Options

PASSED! Now my observations / questions

colebertcolebert Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed my 70-210 on 10/17. Wanted to share some observations with the community.

The exam is ALOT like the transcender except that it moves alot slower cos the comptuer transmits and sends the questions over the internet. So there is a 2-3 second delay between changing questions, alot like moving between webpages. There is an option to mark a question and at the end you can go back an review any question, marked or unmarked.

Some of you will remember I took this test two weeks ago. My exam crashed after I finished and I thusly got no score. I got a free re-exam. 60% - 70% of the questions were identical to the exam I took before.

The whole exam moves REAL SLOW. It was kinda stressful for me cos I had failed each transcender I took. So I marked alot and reviewed them until I was almost out of time. Then I ended my exam. IT SAT THERE ON A WHITE SCREEN FOR AT LEAST FOUR (4) MINUTES, just THINKING. No notices or anything. THEN, it says it had graded your exam, but it wants you to go through the whole thing again and give microsoft 'comments' on each question. BULLSH*T. I just ended that section and it finally give me my score. It was very simple on page print out basically saying 'CONGRATULATIONS, YOU PASSED.'

The end.

Comments

• Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    Congrats colebert!

That part where you have to go back and answer questions before you actually see the result is tantalizing. In fact, the survey was a must in the last exam I took; so I just went through it while being mentally tortured!

Congrats anywayz icon_lol.gif
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    thanks. i was gonna post some of the questions i remembered but wasn't sure i got right. is that legal (i.e. permitted?)

also, any advice on if I should go 2003 track or 2000 track? I'm just out of college (B.A. in Poli Sci) and getting into IT cos it pays best and I'm good at it. I know lots more about 2000 and I work part time for a company as their sys admin and they use 2k, so I can use that as a testbed. but then again, 2003 is comin' out soon.

any guidance from the community would be appreciated.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congrats on passing!
    colebert wrote:
    thanks. i was gonna post some of the questions i remembered but wasn't sure i got right. is that legal (i.e. permitted?)
    No.
  • Options
    Webmaster wrote:
    Congrats on passing!
    colebert wrote:
    No.

your rule, MS's rule, or both?
  • Options
    jlambertjlambert Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    read the contract u sign next time you take a test.
  • Options
    jlambert wrote:
    read the contract u sign next time you take a test.

<sarcastic font>thank you so very much, jlambert.

i know MS doesn't want me to disclose. but if its just MS and the board authorities are indifferent, i'd go ahead and post.
  • Options
    jlambertjlambert Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yes, it is "just" MS. However, if an MS representative were to find a post like that here they would take legal action against this site. This site does not condone "braindumps" and neither are they welcome here so don't post it.
  • Options
    jlambert wrote:
    Yes, it is "just" MS. However, if an MS representative were to find a post like that here they would take legal action against this site. This site does not condone "braindumps" and neither are they welcome here so don't post it.

i was not going to because the webmaster essentially told me not to.
  • Options
    LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    Congrats on the pass......
  • Options