Options

Now an MCSE

Just passed 298 to become an MCSE and I am so happy.

For 298 I just used the Exam Cram book and transcender test software, both seemed to do the job there was not really any need for new knowledge as you should have learned it all in the last few exams but the exam format is very different.

I had 5 scenarios with the times for each ranging from 15 mins to 37 mins depending on how many questions were in each. a total of 34 questions

It has been a long 8 months since I started my MCSE and I am happy that it is over.

Up next is a couple months off from studying and then I am going to have a go at CCNA

Thanks for all of the help guys!!!

banana2.gifbanana2.gifbanana2.gif

Comments

• Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on getting MCSE. I still need to finish mine but it is hard for me to get motivated to take the exams.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    ipchainipchain Member Posts: 297
    Congrats on the pass! icon_cheers.gif

The long journey is finally over for you. You've worked hard, and have definitely earned your MCSE title.

Shouldn't this give you your MCSE:Security specialization as well? Considering you have your Security+ ?

Anyways, I'm looking forward to join the club in about two months or so from today. :o
    Every day hurts, the last one kills.
  • Options
    BF2MadBF2Mad Member Posts: 171
    I think it will give me MCSA:Security specialization but for MCSE:Security specialization I would need to do 299
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations! It's definitely quite the achievement.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    georgemcgeorgemc Member Posts: 429
    Congrats! bowing.gif
    WGU BS: Business - Information Technology Management
    Start Date: 01 October 2012
    QFT1,PFIT in progress.
    TRANSFERRED/COMPLETED: AGC1,BBC1,LAE1,QBT1,LUT1,QLC1,QMC1,QLT1,IWC1,INC1,INT1,BVC1,CLC1,MGC1, CWV1 BNC1, LIT1,LWC1,QAT1,WFV1,EST1,EGC1,EGT1,IWT1,MKC1,MKT1,RWT1,FNT1,FNC1, BDC1,TPV1 REQUIRED:
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Congratulations!
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations! It's nice to have those four magic letters after your name, isn't it? Have a good break, get your brain back together, and we'll see you over in the CCNA forum.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

Hey -- I was thinking about using dancing icons for when I get the CCIE... Now I guess I'll have to kick up my search for "dancing kitty cats" instead. icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!