Options

Testing Times

TBLTZTBLTZ Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
If I schedule hardware at 2PM and os at 3:30PM. If I finish hardware early can i start OS at the next test time or do I need to wait till my 3:30 appt?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Personally I wouldn't want to take both exams back to back, the exams themselves are not that difficult, but thats just my personal preference. I finished both of my exams in under a half hour, so you should have some time. I'd take the break in-between to look over a few last things. If you want to finish both in the same day I don't see why you couldn't start early if the center isn't busy. Best of luck to ya!
  • Options
    supertechCETmasupertechCETma Member Posts: 377
    It is up to the test administrator at the site where you scheduled your test. Shouldn't be a problem.
    Electronic Technicians Association-International www.eta-i.org
    The Fiber Optic Association www.thefoa.org
    Home Acoustics Alliance® http://www.homeacoustics.net/
    Imaging Science Foundation http://www.imagingscience.com/
  • Options
    TBLTZTBLTZ Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I do want to take both the same day because the testing center is 70 miles away so I would rather take both tests then have to drive a week later the same distance. Thanks for the tips
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    TBLTZ wrote:
    If I schedule hardware at 2PM and os at 3:30PM. If I finish hardware early can i start OS at the next test time or do I need to wait till my 3:30 appt?

Thanks

When I took mine I was able to take the second immediately following the first. But it is up to the testing center if they'll permit it...usually they do as it opens up test computers more quickly for others later in the day.

I absolutely support anyone who take the A+ the same day!! GOOD FOR YOU!! This it the way you use the knowledge in the field and it should be tested that way (IMNSHO). Since CompTIA never asked my opinion they allow you to take as you see fit, but the same day makes the most sense to me.

Best wishes!! :D
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?