Options

ID and items I can bring to test

TBLTZTBLTZ Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
Question.

If my address on my license doesn't match the address that I gave for the test is that going to be a problem.

When I take the test is it true you can't wear a watch?

Are you allowed to keep your car keys?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Everytime I've had to goto a testing center I've just had to have 2 signed forms of ID, license and my bank card worked. I've never heard anything about a watch, though they wil take any study material, you cell phone, but i kept my car keys. Best of luck to ya, I think you'll be ok never really had major issues
  • Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    You need one photo ID, and one ID with your signature.
    Though it's not a good idea to have incorrect info with ID in general, for certification tests, I dont think the address is important.

You should be able to wear a watch as long as it doesnt look like it's got more power than your testing computer :) I've heard of administrators deny watches that have memory ability.

For important things like your wallet and car keys, they usually recommend that you keep it with you just in case.
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    TBLTZTBLTZ Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ok Thanks guys. My watch is a regular watch not one of those casio crazy watches. I will leave my cell in the car when i go.

Thanks
  • Options
    kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
    I had to lock up my wallet for my last test, but that was the first time. There was a new girl training at the front desk and I think she was doing things "by the book".