Getting down to doing finaly CCNA exam!

10061006 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey Guys,

Iv been posponing my final certificate of CCNA for the last 2 years, i got all 4 modules but i need to do the last exam. FINALLY im getting down to doing it!!

I would like to know if there is a reallly good ebook or book that i can buy/download that will help me out step by step to pass the certificate first go??

Comments

• 10061006 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • NightShade1NightShade1 Member Posts: 433 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If you want a study guide to study the CCNA
    you can get
    the Sybex one 5th edition
    You can also get the tracender study guide and practice exams
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    The CNAP courseware was all I used... but I only waited 3 days after my CCNA 4 final to take the CCNA exam.

How much do you remember? How much have you forgotten? Have you been working with Cisco equipment the last 2 years?

If you've been working with Cisco stuff and have the hands on stuff covered -- then the Sybex book could be enough. It is a fun read compared to the Cisco Press books.

If you haven't been working with Cisco stuff and have forgotten everything -- they you may want to go back through the CNAP courseware or get the Cisco Press books.

Chris Bryant has his study guide for sale over at www.thebryantadvantage.com -- I've never seen it, but I've only seen posts where people have bought it and passed. He's also doing some of the TrainSignal Cisco CBTs -- so he must be teaching something right icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • 10061006 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well i kind of forgot quite alot.. thats the thing that scares me....