Options

Help Me ?

mahircmahirc Inactive Imported Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Please somebody can help me?I can't the concentrated to exam 70-290. When I want to try to study i can't.I have MS Press Windows Server 2003 Server Envoirment Book.And Cbt Nuggets videos but i cant study.Is there anyone can suggest me anything?Please.
Sorry my bad english because i'm feeling very very complex.

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Perhaps try taking a break and then come back to studying? Don't what what to tell you as CBT Nuggets is video training and reading is, well, reading. Reading and doing labs are a necessity for being successful in these exams. It requires determination and LIKING the material. This is sort of like asking, "I don't like college because I have to do stuff, can you just give me a job that pays $100,00 where I can do nothing so I don't have to go to college?" As I said, passing these exams requires a lot of knowledge, reading, determination, and patience.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    taktsoitaktsoi Member Posts: 224
    mm...if you can't focus on the studying right now, why don't you take a break, relax then come back study again??? If you can't concentrate, whatever you study wont' be absorbed. Take a break, relax..OK???

In the meantime, you can setup the server 2003 and play around with it. promote it to AD, try ntbackup, user account import and export, create user security group, create some share folders with share and NTFS permission...etc....if you play around your server, the contents will get absorbed eventually thus helping you learn more about the server 2003 environment.. coz sometimes, reading the book tend to get you bored..so ..this is another good method to focus on the studying...

tak
    mean people SUCK !!! BACK OFF !!!
    The Next Stop is, MCSE 2003 and CCNA.
    Bachelors of Technology in 1 More Year.

-Working on CCENT. Thank you my love <3
  • Options
    mahircmahirc Inactive Imported Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    icroyal, taktsoi thanks for your suggest.I will be fine and i promise i can pass this exam :D maybe not my first attempt.
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sounds good. Taking a break is always good. Trust me, we all feel overwhelmed at times and feel like not doing anything. I'm going through this right now. I've been doing nothing but hardcore studying for the last 7 or so months. My company is requiring me to do even more exams but I've had a 1 month break and will begin with my 70-536 in the next week.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks