Options

study guide

xMistahSpahklexxMistahSpahklex Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
can you guys help me out with these questions

1.what describes sin waves?
2. what conditions are described when transmission signals from one wire pair effects another wire pair
3. what are possible sourcecs of line noise
4.how does noise impact a line signal in a communication system
5.identify common ways in which the capacities of communication systems are measured
6.which features of fiber optic cabling prevent the problem of crosswalk?
7. for what purpose are 2 y-axis inputs used when displaying voltage patterns on an oscilloscope
8. how are binary ones and zeros represented in fiber optic installations
9. what is teh purpose of shielding copper based media?
10.what are some factors taht contribute to to attenuatiun (i think thats it) in a copper media
11. why would fiber optic installations be favored over copper between buildings?
12. in a network installation, the network administrator has to devide to use a medium that is not affected by electrical noise. which cable type would be best to meet this standard
13.for whcih type of waves would the signal gain or loss be calculated using the power formula
14. what problems are associated with impedancee mismatches in copper cabling
15. what are pulses and why are they important in digital communication.
16. which are tests specified by teh TIA/EIA-568-B standard for copper
cabling
17.which units are commonly used in formulas for calculating the amount of gain or loss in networking signals
18.what type of shielding does data coaxial cable use?

Comments

• Options
    M_BoydM_Boyd Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    can you guys help me out with these questions

1.what describes sin waves?
    2. what conditions are described when transmission signals from one wire pair effects another wire pair
    3. what are possible sourcecs of line noise
    4.how does noise impact a line signal in a communication system
    5.identify common ways in which the capacities of communication systems are measured
    6.which features of fiber optic cabling prevent the problem of crosswalk?
    7. for what purpose are 2 y-axis inputs used when displaying voltage patterns on an oscilloscope
    8. how are binary ones and zeros represented in fiber optic installations
    9. what is teh purpose of shielding copper based media?
    10.what are some factors taht contribute to to attenuatiun (i think thats it) in a copper media
    11. why would fiber optic installations be favored over copper between buildings?
    12. in a network installation, the network administrator has to devide to use a medium that is not affected by electrical noise. which cable type would be best to meet this standard
    13.for whcih type of waves would the signal gain or loss be calculated using the power formula
    14. what problems are associated with impedancee mismatches in copper cabling
    15. what are pulses and why are they important in digital communication.
    16. which are tests specified by teh TIA/EIA-568-B standard for copper
    cabling
    17.which units are commonly used in formulas for calculating the amount of gain or loss in networking signals
    18.what type of shielding does data coaxial cable use?

Go to amazon and buy a book you sound like you need it .....

These are simple questions and if you can't at least answer some of them you will fail....
  • Options
    Todd1225Todd1225 Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Actually if he knows the answers to all those questions he will still fail...nothing like that on the test.
    Todd Baugh
    Aspiring Network Tech
  • Options
    eiramsseiramss Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well he might fail the final exam but he would get a 100% on the module exams, i think its number 4 or number 5, but those are the exact questions.